Master of Relationship Counselling
Helen Conley, specialist relationships therapist, works with individuals and couples (opposite and same sex attracted) who are dealing with issues central to their lives, whether it is a new relationship, relationship difficulties within an existing relationship, or ending a relationship.
Helen Conley has specialist training in Relationship Counselling having completed the Specialist Course in Couples Therapy at Relationships Australia, where she previously worked. She also has a Masters degree in Relationship and Couple Therapy.
Special interest areas:
- Affairs and trust
- Sexual problems
- Gambling and substance abuse
Types of relationship therapy offered:
- Understand how your relationship currently works
- Understand how you are contributing to the relationship
- Explore what you want and need from each other
- Open up to each other and really talk and listen
- Work through old issues of pain and hurt that need resolution
- Develop a plan for change that will require both members of the couple to take action and be different in the relationship