Dr Kerry Gemmell works collaboratively with her clients to develop and achieve identified therapeutic goals. Over the course of this work she assists her clients to develop the skills and knowledge needed both during and after treatment to maintain good health and continue to improve quality of life.
Kerry continues to enhance her clinical skills and knowledge by attending conferences, lectures and workshops in order to keep up-to-date with current literature and research to ensure she can provide the most effective treatment for her clients.
Special interest areas:
- Depression and Mood Disorders
- Health & Cancer diagnosis
- Complex Trauma and PTSD
- Conflict resolution & communication
- Tourette Syndrome
- Social Skills
- Grief and Loss
- Adjustment / Life Change Difficulties
Types of psychological therapies offered:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Schema Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)